Living room up to the study/gallery. a combination of oak and glass.
Refurbishment of end-of-terrace upper villa and conversion of attic space (design by Tim Francey, Reverb Architecture)
We undertook and managed the whole project from design through to completion.
The works included:
- change of layout at first floor level to provide open plan living space incorporating kitchen, dining and sitting areas
- attic conversion to create additional living room space and double-height ceiling above sitting room area
- installation of oak staircase
- fitting of hardwood floor
- installation of kitchen and bathroom
Trades involved included joiners, builders, roofers, central heating engineers, plumbers, electricians, plasterers, tillers, decorators and carpet-fitters.